Thursday, July 23, 2009

June 17th - some fun firsts

Yes - I'm still catching up on things I wanted to blog about!

This is the day John Michael finally succeeded in getting up on the recliner in his bedroom by himself. But could he just sit & rock like my girls had done? No, no. Check out all this action. (and yes, that's a marker in his hand!)


I'm up!


ooooooo - what's down there???


Hey, if I stand up, I can make this thing rock better!


Push the book off, now me ... wait, maybe I should go backwards (and yes, he usually does!)



And of course, I didn't capture the first few seconds of this activity. But JM did put all those rings on himself. Watching him was so funny, he knew something was wrong, that's why he kept taking off that orange ring. But he just couldn't figure it out! This was the first time I've seen him actually put the rings on the spindle. (And I haven't seen him do it since!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Boys are so different, aren't they!