Saturday, March 14, 2009

Morning time with my two little bears

While Gracie is at school, we get to have some fun times in the morning. It is a little quieter with only two at the house and I think Clara enjoys being the only big sister.









And, when John Michael takes a nap, Clara gets some "Mommy time."


Today, the Barbies were sick (I think that is why Clara is making that face). After much negotiation, I was allowed to dress "my" Barbie. But I didn't get to pick her outfit out - just her boots. And yes, that is a plastic barette around her throat - but don't tell Clara. Those are "sick collars" and all the Barbies were having to wear them that day.


Do you love the rockin' '70s and '80s clothe? My daughters made off with the trunk of "Barbie" clothes from Mimi & Pap's house. Here's a picture of it all. Sue - you might remember some of the little gems you had sewn for us. I don't think you got to look at the Barbie wardrobe while you were here - you will have to check it out on a future visit. That's the girl's Barbie house in the background. They had initially asked for the "real" Barbie house but really had fun making this one and have used it for everything! It's very versatile!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I love JM's bee-line for Clara's tower!