Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friday's Activity - The Race

Yes, the party planner was busy again this week. I don't remember the rest of the week's activities, but this Friday was race day. Of course, it was time for dinner, John Michael was tired & hungry and Mike had just gotten home from work. We managed to get through it, but you might notice some disgruntled faces along the way...


At the start line - check out Clara. I think I was being told to "line up!" Notice the numbers taped to the backs - Gracie had made them earlier in the day, complete with names and a different number for all of us (only Elvis was spared, poor Mike had to wear two - one for him & one for JM).


The dance of joy (for some) at the finish line


The Organizer and (suspciously) The Winner!


The post-race picture taken by the "race photographer" (guess who assigned her that role?).
For our prizes, we were all given books (made from construction paper) with our names on them later that evening (made again by Gracie).

Just let us know if you would like to participate in any of the fun activities that happen daily at the house. I'm sure our Organizer would be happy to include you! I'll let you know what's coming up if I can get the Organizer to give me more than about a 30 minute notice!

1 comment:

Relishing Life said...

Forced fun - count me in! LOL! I think it is great that she is planning activities for you guys!