Thursday, March 19, 2009

Last bit of catching up

These are some photos from the last month or so that I wanted to share and never got a chance to write about, so enjoy!



Something only a Daddy would do - the kind of thing that makes a Mommy crazy but of course the kids love!


Just hanging out at the swing set - everyone with their own unique style!


Watch out Bjorn Borg - you ain't got nothin' on me!


Oh so serious - there was a wedding & both girls were getting married (to each other, to some imaginary person ??? who knows - I definitely don't ask!)

And last but not least, a discovery when I downloaded the pictures from Gracie's camera. I just love this one!

1 comment:

Relishing Life said...

I love the pics!

The picture Gracie took of JM is great! Maybe she will be a professional photographer...