Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gracie's School Christmas Program

I meant to post about this about a week and a half ago (right after it happened), and I realized when I was looking back at pictures tonight that I had never posted any.

They did a nice little program. They all had a line to speak and did a summary of the nativity that was based on the Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? book. Gracie was Mary & did a great job with her line. Unfortunately, Mom did not do such a great job remembering to capture that on video, so you get a some pictures instead! I did get some of the singing on video, so there is also a snippet of the last song they sang (I lost track of how many they sang, but the last few were sung with the pre-k 3 class, so they are the ones standing in the front in this video).


There's the sweet Mary in blue!


That "I'm concentrating on singing" look





A proud sister, who liked the program, but was glad to be moving on to the party!


Gracie Bear listening intently to Mrs. Brannon for instructions about the gift exchange (they listened to a story & passed the presents to the right (very confusing for 4 & 5-year olds!) every time they heard "Santa")


Finally, I know this is what she would sing for each of you if she had the chance!

1 comment:

Laura said...

How sweet! It was great to see you yesterday. Merry Christmas to you and yours!