Sunday, October 4, 2009

What we've been doing (in 100 words or less . . . )


Birthday day for Gracie at school! She got a special blessing in chapel, a special snack (that we brought), and a birthday song from all her fellow classmates.


JM & Clara having some fun while Gracie finishes her "birthday" day at school.


Tightrope walker Gracie! Another fun kindergarten day.



First time in the trailer for the Little Man!

Even more fun, a ride with "isseee" and Piggy.

Below - The decorating madness for Gracie's 2nd Mickey Mouse cake! Gracie & Clara had independent projects (3 vanilla wafers each to ice) to keep them busy. Fortunately, this project took them tons of time and gave me time to get Mickey iced. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of food coloring left.



And, drumroll please, the completed MM:


but oh, the mess...


And some other non-birthday related items:

A little harp time for JM. He sat at the table quite a while playing this. On a side note, Gracie announced to me on the way home from music class that she wasn't sure she wanted to learn piano. I said "Oh?" She responded, "I either want to play the harp or the piano, but I'm not sure which!"
I convinced her that she should learn the piano first and then worry about other instruments.

And the last picture - the gang hanging out together. And I do mean together - John Michael didn't like Gracie sitting in his car, so he joined her. Then Clara wanted in on the action so she headed over to be chief pusher. Poor Gracie - she had to cross those long, long legs and hold them up as Clara careened the car around the room!


p.s. I know it's a shock to you all, but I think I went over my title word limit!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love it! Awesome job on the cake!

Relishing Life said...

You guys are having so much fun!! I love the cake! You a wonderful job!! It looks great!!

I miss you guys so much!! Love you!!