Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Asgronaut Update

The other day in the car, Clara was using her fingers to show me how old she was. She had three fingers up & was correctly stating that she was 3. Next, she went on to put up four fingers and tell me that she would be 4 on her next birthday, then 5, then 6, (all the while holding up the right number of fingers), all the way up to ten. At ten, she announced "Then I get to be an Asgronaut!"

Today, she is here with me while I am blogging (I think hoping to get a turn on the computer herself). This is what she had to say about asgronauts:

"You have to be strapped in tight, you have to have an air pack on your back, you have to do exercises (on the ship) and you have to eat your lunch on the ship. It goes really fast. If you drop your lunch you can't get off the ship to get it. You will fall. (I asked, where will you fall?) To the ground. You won't be able to get it and then you will be hungry. "

And finally, "it's too long to wait to be an asgronaut..."

Can you tell it's rest time?

1 comment:

Relishing Life said...

Isn't it amazing how they think? Too cool!!