Thursday, August 5, 2010

Talking away

JM has moved on to sentences these days.  He tries to echo just about everything you say.  If you don't know what he is trying to say though, it can still be tough.  But he does try at just about every word! 

And I've finally discovered what "bin" and "ben" are.  Bin = Put in and Ben = Put on.  Aha!  What a light bulb moment.  Now I'm curious about what he was always asking me to put in or put on. 

It will be fun to see how much he talks next week when we are with my family at the beach.  Busy getting ready for that big plane trip.  Maybe I'll get in a few more posts before we leave!

2 comments:

Relishing Life said...

How cool!! I am excited for him!

Miss you!!

MJ said...

Cute pictures! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you this summer. Hopefully at Thanksgiving or sometime this fall.