Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Day of School!

Two happy girls - I think Monday was the longest day ever for them!  They were so ready for this day, but Clara was still a little uncertain, but definitely excited.


Dropping Gracie off:
 
A few hours later & it was Clara's turn:

Even JM enjoyed himself, at least until I dragged him out of the kindergarten room (which has lots of fun stuff to play with) and then when he realized that Clara would be staying behind. 

They both came home yesterday afternoon still happy about school.  Clara told me "I was a little worried, but I *love* school!"

And we made it through morning drop off again today - although Gracie missed being tardy by about 1 minute - yikes!  I guess I relaxed a little too much after the first day went so smoothly.  We'll shoot for a happy medium tomorrow!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad Clara loves it! The girls look adorable. We had to figure out the timing of everything in the mornings too- eating breakfast by xx, brushing teeth by xx, out the door by xx.