Monday, April 27, 2009

3pm at our house

.Me:

Working on *two* dinners - I don't normally do this, but I was making Cowboy Stew and it's pretty spicy (even for me). So the girls (and JM) got pasta with meatballs.

The girls:

Needless to say - we're catching up on our rain. This is what the yard looked like after just one morning of rain! We woke up to lots of thunder, lightning and rain this morning. Gracie said, "I think school will be delayed because of the thunder and lightning." Hmmmm, has it been dry here for awhile or what?

JM:

So sacked out that I was even able to use the flash. And what's up with those legs? Gracie used to do that, too. Mike & I have always said how fun it would be to have a video monitor and see what they are doing in their cribs before they settle down to sleep.

No comments: