Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The First One!

Well, I am starting this blog in the hopes that it will make life easier for me. Easier in the sense that I will be able to communicate with a bunch of you at one time & post pictures for everyone to see instead of trying to keep up with sending out e-mails. There are always so many little stories, events, discoveries about the kids that I want to share, but there never seems to be the time! I think I will send out an e-mail and some pictures, plan out what I want to say & then never get around to it. So.... we'll see if I am able to post on here. Hopefully so! I think it will be lots of fun. And you all can tell me what you think, too.

Okay - it's already making my life easier. While I was working on this, Mike got little JM asleep and into bed for the night. Woohoo! Way to go, Daddy.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Woohoo!! I can't wait to read about your adventures!

Here's a place for super cute templates http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/