Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clara's Birthday (as told by Clara)



"This is my first party at the beach. It was really fun.  And I played in the sand.  I saw Aunt Sue go outside while I was blowing out the candles, I thought she was setting off the smoke alarm!"  (Note: Mommy accidentally bought the relighting candles, which turned out to be quite funny, but a little frustrating).

"When I opened my sister's present, I was sooooo happy, happy, happy!  She gave me a Webkinz and I named it Snow Bear.  And the other presents were fun, too." 

 "I was really lucky on my birthday because I got lots of presents and I whacked the pinata down (Note: the pinata was a last-minute homemade by Gracie deal.  Clara reallly, really wanted one, so Gracie fashioned one out of 3 old party hats & we filled it from the candy bowl and hung it from the basketball goal.)
 "I was so happy when I opened Gracie's present.  And it was an Amazing Hamster."
" When I was icing my cake, I thought it was going to be really yummy.  I made Curious George's striped ball.  And it was a good birthday after all."


 "When I opened Sorry I was really amazed that I got a Sorry.  And it was brand-new.  Nobody touched it.  I was sooo, sooo, happy. " (Note: I think the brand-new might be a comment on so many things coming from JBF!)

 "Daddy put together my Hot Wheels and the Hot Wheels really did work, but not when I had it by myself.  But then Mommy found a better Hot Wheels." (Note: She really wanted to include this picture because "I love my Daddy!")


"John Michael is really silly.  He took black pictures when he was using the camera and when he was one year old."  
"Gracie was really silly.  She ate with her hands and she made that face.  She's a really good sister!"

"THE END!"

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love it! So cute!

Papa Bear said...

Thankyou for getting these memories down; 7-18 is going to go so quick!

Sue said...

Shouldn't this have been two separate posts since *someone* got two separate celebrations? Just don't let the girls know about the Jubilee season approach . . .