Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Traditions



I guess this is one of our traditions - this is the third year we've made it to Whistle Stop Park to enjoy the lights.

And of course, since JM's favorite thing to say at the time was "ights, ights!" this was a blast for him! Even though it was super cold (for us!), the kids had fun and ran around for about an hour.


The big tree is one of my favorites, second only to the arches of lights that are throughout the park:



We like to race through them for some reason. And after a few times the girls got really goofy (and tired, I think!):

This is the two of them collapsed/wrestling/snuggling under the arch.

The girls (and JM this year) love the gazebo. It has a ramp for running up and down or steps for climbing if you get bored. And lots of room to run around and dance underneath all the lights.




Lots of fun to be had and all for free!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Please help me remember this next year so we can go. My hometown has a HUGE display like this, and I miss it.